Kristen says...
I think the caps and multitude of exclamation points tells you how I feel about this :)
He is a little tired, was very thirsty, and kind of smelly, but he is here and I am HAPPY!! :)KF
Follow the Finks as they prepare for their adventure in Canberra, Australia
He is a little tired, was very thirsty, and kind of smelly, but he is here and I am HAPPY!! :)
What a great picture. I'm so happy for both of you.
ReplyDeleteLove, Mom
Hi. I am currently living in Zamorano and trying to move my dog down to Honduras. I have come across your blog and saw you also imported your dog to Honduras and am wondering what steps and paperwork you had to go through.
ReplyDeleteThanks!
Hi Brenda! I am so sorry I didn't see this until now...hope your dog made it down to Honduras safely! If you still have questions please post again (maybe to a more recent post) and we will be very happy to help you out! Sorry again!
ReplyDeleteKF