Kristen says...
I used this morning to get ready for this coming week of school, and this afternoon I have been relaxing and doing what I want. :)
I received quite a few DVDs for Christmas, and I thought I should watch them at some point. So, this afternoon I watched "The Young Victoria," an excellent movie with excellent acting and an excellent storyline. Plus quite a few of my favorite actors are in it, so that made it even better.
While I watched the movie I thought I would continue working on my Victorian hobby. I said yesterday that I wanted to make placemats for our table, and so I started on that today...and it only took me an hour, but here is the motif:
Just add it to the list: books I want to read, Rosetta Stone to finish, and now 383 more motifs for placemats...looks like I just found my summer job! :)
KF
If you enjoy it things will go quicker and the most used to the pattern you get the quicker you get too. I am trying to make a tablecloth for my husband out of some small antique motifs similiar to the ones you put around your hat, except in white. Love your tatting pictures! :)
ReplyDeleteHave a great day! :)
***oops, the more you get used to a pattern....
ReplyDeletesorry about the mistyping. :)
Thanks for the encouragement! I am really hoping to get the time down to 45 minutes or less/motif...it was just weird the first time through, and I had to re-do just one chain 3 times before I got it right, so that was an extra 10 minutes right there :)
ReplyDeleteI know it will all be worth it when I'm done!
KF