7/6/12
Kristen says...
Hello again everyone!
Yes, you saw correctly above, I completed 10 MOTIFS this week!!
How did I have time for all that tatting?
Well, two reasons:
1) They are motifs, after all, and are much much faster to make than doilies that take more time :)
2) It is the last week of school, and I've had quite a bit of time on my hands, since most of the kids are gone so I have had a lot of just me-and-the-classroom time, which I naturally filled with tatting. :)
| | | | | |
| Here I am on my last day of school, with our pretty new Honduran trunk and our old map of the world :) |
I'm still working out of Gun Blomqvist and Elwy Persson's
Tatting: Patterns and Designs...for the most part:
 |
| Number 9 |
 |
| Number 10 |
 |
| Number 11 |
 |
| Number 12 |
 |
| Number 13 |
 |
| Number 14 |
 |
| Number 15 |
 |
| Number 16 (and my favorite!) |
 |
| Number 17 (this one really needs blocking!) |
 |
| Number 18 (My second favorite) |
 |
| And this is the mystery project...I will let you know when it's finished :) |
None of these motifs have real names, just numbers, but they're mostly in the book. :)
So there you have it! :) A week's worth of work and I'm just one motif away from
where I stopped last year...and it's just June! I WILL get to 25 this year, I am sure of it! :)
KF
Looks like you have been busy!! :)
ReplyDeleteThey are all good! :)