29.8.14
Kristen says...
Sometimes nature is awesome. Like when there is a beautiful sunset or when snow falls like clouds or when a double-rainbow stretches out across the horizon...
And sometimes nature sucks, like when people get nasty diseases like cancer or Parkinson's or ALS...
I doubt anyone out there hasn't come across someone doing the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge in the past couple weeks, and I am happy(?) to tell you it has made its way to Vladivostok via my lovely mother. :)
My answer to the challenge was fiscal:
While Chris' was physical:
In the end, we both raised awareness and we both get to eat homemade ice cream...
Take that, nature!
KF
Kristen says...
Sometimes nature is awesome. Like when there is a beautiful sunset or when snow falls like clouds or when a double-rainbow stretches out across the horizon...
And sometimes nature sucks, like when people get nasty diseases like cancer or Parkinson's or ALS...
I doubt anyone out there hasn't come across someone doing the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge in the past couple weeks, and I am happy(?) to tell you it has made its way to Vladivostok via my lovely mother. :)
My answer to the challenge was fiscal:
| Chris' and my donation in memory of Mike Poll |
While Chris' was physical:
In the end, we both raised awareness and we both get to eat homemade ice cream...
| He does all his own stunts! |
KF
No comments:
Post a Comment
We love reading your comments about our crazy adventures!