Friday, October 25, 2013

Another Week, Another Trip Abroad...

25.X.13
Kristen says...

Well, for me anyway...tomorrow I'm off to a training in Germany, lucky me!

Today we had our Consulate Halloween party, which was lots of fun, and I got to re-use my flapper costume from Honduras! (Of course I don't have any pictures of me in it...the problem of being the photographer!) :)

I made what I think are some of the most adorable (and EASY!) Halloween treats...
Seriously, just add frosting eyes to Meringue cookies...so easy, so cute!
Witch's hats... :)

Chris also had a costume...kind of :)
I'm not sure there are words to describe how much I absolutely love this man.
Anyway, I need to be packing (or sleeping, one of the two), but hopefully I'll be able to squeeze in a small post from Germany! :)

KF

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love reading your comments about our crazy adventures!