Wednesday, February 23, 2011

100th Post!

23/2/2011
Kristen says...

I'm not going to lie...I am surprised and excited that, just over a year after starting, we have reached our 100th post!

When we started the blog I really hoped we'd keep it up, but I wasn't sure...as evidenced by (for example) our Rosetta Stone "progress" (slow) and how "often" we work out (almost never), we are very busy and don't always do the things we WANT to do, because we're so busy doing work and other things that we HAVE to do...

Either way, if you've been with us for all 100 or are joining us for the first time today, thanks for reading!! Blogs are fun, but it's way more fun knowing people actually read it!!

Please keep reading and keep commenting, we love to know you're out there!

Thanks!
Chris and Kristen

2 comments:

  1. I'm out here!

    Love and miss you!

    Mom

    p.s. I love the picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations...and what a wonderfully eclectic pair of t-shirts you have on in that picture. love it! :)
    rebecca

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments about our crazy adventures!