Saturday, April 16, 2011

Oh, The Weather Outside is...

16/4/11
Kristen says...

Take a look at this screen grab I just took from my iGoogle page...
Current weather for Tegucigalpa = Smoke.

SMOKE?!

The first time I read that it immediately reminded me of this Family Guy "PSA" (and yes, Andy, I did steal this idea from you...thanks!)
video
For those of you who don't live here or haven't ever been here at this time of year, allow me to illustrate what "Smoke" weather is...












Besides the fact that the building is green and yellow instead of gray, do you notice the other major difference? Where did the mountains go?!

Here are some other "Smoke" pics for your "enjoyment":









Gross, huh?











Come on rainy season!!!
KF

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love reading your comments about our crazy adventures!