Saturday, March 17, 2012

Motifs #2-3

17/3/12
Kristen says...

So, I'm not doing an excellent job of keeping up with my 25 Motif Challenge challenge.

But I did manage to get a little tatting in during the last few very busy weeks (more on that in a few minutes).

I liked my "Peggy" so much that I decided to stick with Lyn Morton's "Tatting Patterns" a little bit longer...

Here is 'Five Point Snowflake" (haha don't eat it...yellow snow!)
and here is "Simplicity"
Monday begins Quarter 4 at school, so I probably won't get any tatting done for at least another week due to planning...but I live in hope! One of the reasons I picked up tatting again during my first year of teaching was to give my hands/mind something to do when I had time for a break from planning , so maybe I will give myself some "break time" this week and make another motif or two! :)

Happy St. Patty's Day! :)
KF

1 comment:

We love reading your comments about our crazy adventures!