Monday, March 18, 2013

Weird Weather...

18.III.13
Kristen says...

OK this isn't the post I meant to write next, but I've been busy and this will take less this time...

Anyway, what I wanted to say is, the weather here is really weird!!

For example:

Earlier today, it was quite "warm"(clear and sunny, at least in the high 40s or low 50s). I actually had many of the windows open (remember we're on the 13th floor and heat rises) in the early afternoon.

I left the house for today's activity around 2:50 pm, and left a window open cracked for Pip so he could get some fresh air in the warm apartment. I went to my activity, burning up in the car on the way there and even left my coat in the car for the short (200 ft) walk to the building...

When I left that building just over an hour later...it was SNOWING! And it's continued to snow so that we have almost a fresh inch on the ground. Also it's now 7° outside...poor Pip! I'm glad he wasn't an icicle when I got home!

Crazy!

I've been told by people who know that we can expect many types of weather variation throughout our time in Vlad...something to look forward to! :)

KF

PS: Actual blog posts coming soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love reading your comments about our crazy adventures!