Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Welcome to the World, Baby Boy!!! :)

30/11/10
Kristen says...

I am an AUNT! Chris is an UNCLE!!! YAY!!!

At 12:43 pm (just under an hour after I blogged about Thanksgiving and mentioned that he should be coming soon) I received another reason to to be thankful...and he is AWESOME!

Ezra Michael Bock was born today in West Des Moines. He was 8 lb. 7 oz. and 20.5 inches long!! Mom (my sister), Dad (my brother-in-law) and baby are all doing really well--we Skyped tonight and we got to ogle the baby and hear all the gory details...definitely thinking adoption now ;)

I will post pictures when I get permission from the proud parents.

!!! I am so excited !!!

I can't wait to spoil him the 2-3 times/year I get to see him... :-D

KF

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love reading your comments about our crazy adventures!