Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Kids Return to School TOMORROW...

9/8/11
Kristen says...

So, am I ready?

Physically, yes. I've been getting up early the past week so I won't be incredibly tired tomorrow, I've spent a good amount of my planning time getting a tan from the copier (and thus won't have to have copies made until the week after next), AND, my room looks AWESOME, if I do say so myself:














(I want to point out the world map shower curtain in the RH picture...best.purchase.ever.!)

Mentally? Eh... I had such a great SUMMER that I'm not sure about this going back and working thing... PLUS, it's the Iowa State Fair this week, which always makes me super-sad to miss... but, oh well... it's school time, and that's that... ready or not, the kids show up tomorrow :)

KF

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love reading your comments about our crazy adventures!