Friday, December 25, 2009

Well, Merry Christmas to us!

12/25/09
Kristen says:

I am currently having some trouble balancing my emotions about the coming year. First of all, I am ECSTATIC! about moving to/living in/working in Honduras! From everything I have researched, it seems like a great country with welcoming people (and an excellent policy about importing dogs from the US). My school, Discovery School, looks awesome and I am really excited to start teaching there...

But being home this week for Christmas is making this all seem kind of sad too. I love my current school here in the States, and I will miss my 10th graders next year! I have a big family (4 siblings) and the reaction has been positive (especially since 3 of the 4 are fluent in Spanish) but being home has made me realize how much I will miss them all...

But no Daisy Downer moments today. It is Christmas and I am excited! Hopefully we will be able to keep this blog up with regular posts, and that you, our loyal followers, will laugh, cry, and enjoy the ride along with us.

Merry Christmas/Feliz Navidad/Happy Kwanza/Happy Hanukkah/Enjoy the Holidays and a Very Happy 2010! :)

KF

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love reading your comments about our crazy adventures!