Friday, June 3, 2011

Feliz aniversario para nosotros!

6/3/11
Kristen says...

If you're paying attention, you might notice that I wrote today's date (above) in the "US" way, rather than the European or Honduran way I have been using lately...

I did that for a reason, other than that it's just easier for me because that's how I think of dates...

And today's date is an important one, because today is Chris' and my 5-year wedding anniversary! Yes, on 06/03/06, in a little town called Oskaloosa, Iowa, Chris and I were married.
It was a great day then, and I am still enjoying the results 5 years later...and I think I'll speak for Chris (although he has asked me not to before) and say he's enjoying it too...or at least, he's still putting up with me!
Today was Graduation at school, and we get to take off or an extended "vacation" in Iowa this summer on the 14th...it's funny to think of Iowa as vacation and Honduras as home, but that's kind of how it's become lately...we were having a conversation with some friends the other day and remarking on how much Honduras does feel like home now, a year later...but I am sure Iowa will feel homey as early as the 15th! Because you know, home is where your mom is! :)

KF

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love reading your comments about our crazy adventures!