Wednesday, June 1, 2011

OLYMPICS!!!!!!

1/6/2011
Kristen says...

(sorry, 4 in one day is really ridiculous, I know! But I have to make up for all that time I didn't post!!!)

BUT WE GOT OLYMPICS TICKETS!!!!!!!!!

Remember how we signed up to buy Olympics tickets a few months ago?

Well, we heard this past week that we got tickets!!!

Of course, we didn't get exactly what we asked for...we originally signed up for swimming, gymnastics, tennis, table tennis, equestrian and fencing...

and we got...

fencing. Only.

BUT, we got tickets!!

WE'RE GOING TO THE OLYMPICS!!!!!!

There are two more rounds to get tickets, another bidding round on available tickets and an open-line free-for-all. Chris' aunt also went to the Sydney games and was able to buy tickets day-of for some events, so hopefully that will work out for us too.

I AM SO EXCITED!!!!! :):):)

(Ok I promise this is my last post for the day.)

Here's a cute picture of Pip to make you smile.
KF

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love reading your comments about our crazy adventures!