Thursday, June 16, 2011

A Small Update...from the States!

16/8/11
Kristen says...

Yep, you read right...Chris and I left on a jet plane two days ago and are now comfortably residing with our families in Iowa! We had 2 safe plane trips home (although we almost missed the one from Houston to Des Moines...I think we are going to buy watches while we are home)

So far Chris has been working and I have been running errands and snuggling with Ezra, my 6-month old nephew :) He is ADORABLE! I will put up pictures of him sometime soon :)

Of course, you always forget things when you travel...I made a REALLY big boo boo and left my retainers in Honduras! Oops! Mom and I made a plastic mouth guard for me to sleep in tonight, but I'm really hoping my teeth don't move too much in the next 5 weeks...I've worn the retainers every night for 7+ years, so hopefully they're pretty "set" by now...

Other than that, it's been a great trip home so far! This weekend is Father's Day and will be the first time all 5 of my siblings and I will be home since Christmas...and all our significant others will be here, too, which is also really cool. Next week we are starting the "vacation" part of the trip with a weekend in Missouri and a half week in Chicago...I will do my best to keep updating the blog while we're home!

Hope your summer is starting off great!
KF

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love reading your comments about our crazy adventures!