Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Update on Week 2...We're Back from Missouri Already

28/6/11
Kristen says...

It's amazing to me that I even bothered to bring my camera back to the States from Honduras...I think I've taken all of 5 pictures since I've been home.

We spent the long weekend at the Lake of the Ozarks in Missouri, and took not one picture! (But, since it's a family place we were staying at, I can add a picture or two to give you an idea...)












And, just because it's fun, here's a picture of Pip down at the Lake:
My parents, my sister and her husband (and Ezra) were already there when we arrived, and they left 2 days before us...we went with a co-worker or Chris' (coincidentally also named Chris) and his wife Joy, and had a wonderful time...mostly we relaxed and read (I got a Kindle, I'm ashamed to say, so I broke that in over the weekend), although the boys went out on the boat and the jet skis...

Tomorrow we're (hopefully) hopping on Amtrak to visit Chicago...we went there for the first time together for our honeymoon in 2006, and so far we have gone back every other year since then, so I'm very excited for that little mini-vacation this weekend!

Here's some pics from our last trip (apparently I was strictly using a film on our honeymoon...I don't have any digital pictures from 2006)












Hope you're having a lovely summer, and Happy 4th of July! :)
KF

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love reading your comments about our crazy adventures!