Thursday, October 21, 2010

Day 21...

Chris Says:

GOOD NEWS! A collective sigh of relief could be heard......even on the phone a couple thousand miles away in the meeting I was in today. Everyone in Health IT (I think) got information today about their role in the medical business transition plan. I now know I'm in a position with continued employment at Principal, transitioning to SBD IT at some point in the future. Unfortunately, today was not so good news for many of my friends and co-workers....and that is extremely disappointing and sad to me. For any of them reading this, I sincerely hope you find good opportunities coming your way! I know its easy in my current position to say this but one of my old coaches put it best when he said, "Tough times don't last, tough people do."

In other news today, Nate and Michelle got down here today and so far.....so good. Pupusas have been consumed, naps have been taken, birthday cake has been made and partially eaten, and Nate even went with me to poker tonight! Its good to see family in person.

Time for vacation!

1 comment:

We love reading your comments about our crazy adventures!