Sunday, July 4, 2010

Not enough time...

For all of you that I have intended to see or contact before leaving and haven't, I'm sorry. Unfortunately, there's really not enough time to say "goodbye" or "see you soon" to everyone that I know or has somehow influenced my life. Doing something like that would have meant starting a year ago or something crazy like that and saying goodbye to everyone.

So for those of you that I haven't seen in awhile - please take this posting as my "goodbye" to you. Or, even better - take this as a, "see you soon". I really do hope that friends and family that we'll be leaving in the States come down to see us. We'll have a pretty giant (3 bdrm) apartment - and you are definitely welcome.

Alright, my brain is fried - I've been burning the candle at both ends for over 2 weeks now and I can really only put together 2 or 3 coherent thoughts at one time these days. So - enough of a posting for now. Next time I write, I think I'll be writing from Honduras - I hope to hear from and see all of you (my friends and family) very soon.

Stay tuned for details about the adventure down....I'm sure it will be dramatic :)


1 comment:

  1. I hope you both have a safe trip. I can't wait to hear about the move. Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments about our crazy adventures!