Wednesday, August 13, 2014

The August Break Day 13: My Guilty Pleasure

13.8.14
Kristen says...

My guilty pleasure is candy. 

No doubt about it. 

I love candy. 

I mean, I like sweets of all kinds (as long as they don't have tree nuts in them, as I am allergic to tree nuts,) but candy, processed, delicious, sugary candy, is my favorite:

As you can see, I'm mostly working my way through candy I brought back from the UK. I am being VERY good and eating slowly, partly because moderation is a good thing for my waistline, but because I don't have ready access to Galaxy chocolate or Sainsbury's mint imperials, sniff.

It's a big problem when your favorite candy is from a country you don't live un. ;)

KF

2 comments:

  1. I can always send you candy if the price of postage isn't too bad, Kristen. Can't have a gal and her tooth decay parted for long, eh?!?!?!!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Jane, those are happy words. Just when I thought I couldn't like you better! :) My sweet tooth (and my dentist!) thank you. :)

      Delete

We love reading your comments about our crazy adventures!