Friday, August 29, 2014

The August Break Day 29: Nature

29.8.14
Kristen says...

Sometimes nature is awesome. Like when there is a beautiful sunset or when snow falls like clouds or when a double-rainbow stretches out across the horizon...

And sometimes nature sucks, like when people get nasty diseases like cancer or Parkinson's or ALS...

I doubt anyone out there hasn't come across someone doing the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge in the past couple weeks, and I am happy(?) to tell you it has made its way to Vladivostok via my lovely mother. :)

My answer to the challenge was fiscal:
Chris' and my donation in memory of Mike Poll

While Chris' was physical:
video

In the end, we both raised awareness and we both get to eat homemade ice cream...
He does all his own stunts!
Take that, nature!
KF

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love reading your comments about our crazy adventures!